1. Omoyeni OM, Oluwafeyikemi PE, Irinoye OO, Adenike O. Assessment of the Knowledge and Practice of Breast Self-Examination among Female Cleaners in Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife, Nigeria. IJCS 2014; 7(1):239-51.
2. Shrivastava SR, Shrivastava PS, Ramasamy J. Self-Breast Examination: A Tool for Early Diagnosis of Breast Cancer. AJPHR 2013;1(6):135-9.
3. Salama H, Elsebai N, Abdelfatah F, Shoma A, Elshamy K. Effects of Peer Education on the Knowledge of Breast Cancer and Practice of Breast Self-Examination among Mansoura University Female Students. J Am Sci 2013; 9(10):253-61.
4. Motulsky H. Intuitive Biostatistics: A Non mathematical Guide to Statistical Thinking. 2nd ed. USA: Oxford University Press; 2010. p. 124.
5. Gucuk S, Uyeturk U. Effect of direct education on breast self examination awareness and practice among women in Bolu, Turkey Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14(12):7707-11.
6. Doshi D, Reddy BS, Kulkarni S, Karunakar P. Breast Self-examination: Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice among Female Dental Students in Hyderabad City, India. Indian J Palliat Care. 2012; 18(1):68–73.
7. Shalini, Varghese D, and Nayak M. Awareness and Impact of Education on Breast Self Examination Among College Going Girls. Indian J Palliat Care. 2011; 17(2):150–154.
8. AbdEl-Hay SA, Mohamed NS. Effect of Educational Program about Breast Cancer Knowledge and Breast Self-Examination Training on Building Accurate Information and Behavior among Women. Journal of Natural Sciences Research. 2015, Vol.5, No.4.
9. Abdullah Al-Fathy MY, Alneema BA. Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice of Breast-Self Examination among School Teachers in Mosul City. Tikrit Medical Journal 2013; 19(2):221-238.
10. Moussa MM, Shalaby NS. Effect of Breast Self-Examination Education Program on Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Nursing Students. IJRSB 2014; 2(6):40-9.
11. Kommula AL, Borra S, Kommula VM. Awareness and Practice of Breast Self-Examination among Women in South India. IJCMAS 2014; 3(1):391-4. 12. Soyer MT, Ciceklioglu M, Ceber E. Breast cancer awareness and practice of breast self examination among primary health care nurses: influencing factors and effects of an in-service education. J Clin Nurs. 2007; 16(4):707-15.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.